0

Creedence Clearwater Revival


Download.part1.rar
Download.part2.rar
Download.part3.rar
Download.part4.rar


CHRONICLE (1976)

Suzie Q
I Put A Spell On You
Proud Mary
Bad Moon Rising
Lodi
Green River
Commotion
Down On The Corner
Fortunate Son
Traveling Band
Who'll Stop The Rain
Up Around The Bend
Run Through The Jungle
Looking Out My Back Door
Long As I Can See The Light
I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
Hey Tonight
Sweet Hitch-Hiker
Someday Never Comes
Download
Download

CREEDENCE COUNTRY (1981)

Looking For A Reason
Don't Look Now (It Ain't You Or Me)
Lodi
My Baby Left Me
Hello Mary Lou
Ramble Tamble
Cotton Fields
Before You Accuse Me
Wrote A Song For Everyone
Pagan Baby
Cross-Tie Walker
Looking Out My Back Door
Download


Keep On Chooglin' (1981)

1. Proud Mary
2. Born On The Bayou
3. Down On The Corner
4. Looking Out My Back Door
5. Bootleg
6. The Midnight Special
7. Travelin' Band
8. Hey Tonight
9. Have You Ever Seen The Rain
10. Wrote A Song For Everyone
11. Don't Look Now
12. Ramble Tamble
13. Commotion
14. My Baby Left Me
15. Lookin' For A Reason
16. Heard It Through The Grapevine
17. Suzie Q Part 2(Instrumental)
18. Hello Mary Lou
19. Good Golly Miss Molly
20. Born To Move
21. Lodi
22. It Came Out Of The Sky
23. I Put Put A Spell On You
24. Before You Accuse Me
25. Sailor's Lament
26. Night Time Is The Right
27. Fortunate Son
28. Bad Moon Rising
29. Green River
30. Who'll Stop The Rain
31. Up Around The Bend
32. Cotton Fields
33. Feelin' Blue
34. Keep On Chooglin'
Download

CHRONICLE 2 (1986)

Walk On The Water
Suzie Q
Born On The Bayou
Good Golly Miss Molly
Tombstone Shadow
Wrote A Song For Everyone
Night Time Is The Right Time
Cotton Fields
It Came Out Of The Sky
Don't Look Now (It Ain't You Or Me)
The Midnight Special
Before You Accuse Me
My Baby Left Me
Pagan Baby
(Wish I Could) Hideaway
It's Just A Thought
Molina
Born To Move
Looking For A Reason
Hello Mary Lou
Download..part1.rar
Download..part2.rar

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Deixe um comentário ou aviso de links quebrados.

Linkwithin

Discografias / Bandas

Seguidores

© 2008 Por *Templates para Você*